Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Photography Webinar's


One of my hobbies passions is photography.  I have owned a camera/taken pictures since I was a kid.  I remember the first camera I ever bought, at a garage sale.  I was so excited!  Somewhere along the way, photography took a back seat to basically everything else, until I had my daughter.  She peeked my interest again and inspired me to stretch my photography skills as much as possible.  A few months ago I purchased my first DSLR camera, so I am constantly searing for books, tutorials and webinars to help me figure it out!  Recently I found out that CreativeLive offers free webinars on photography, photoshop and otherwise creative topics.  If you catch it when the class is going on live in Seattle then its free.  If you want watch it later, there is a fee to download.  Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment